- A.A.S. | Information Technology Web Development
- Certificate | Internet Mkt & Social Media Mgt
- Certificate | Web Development
- Certificate | Information Technology
- President’s List
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Member
- NASA Space Grant Scholarship Recipient
Relevant coursework in in the web development track covers the terminology and use of computers to build, manage, maintain, and deploy an online presence in today’s multifaceted Internet. Successfully completed coursework in Content Management Systems, Social Media, Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Mobile Device Development, Web Servers, Security, Databases, Programming Languages, as well as Site Development and Design.
- Analyze the website related needs of the client and construct a corresponding planning document.
- Identify inefficiencies in existing website and incorporate enhancements to appearance, coding, and overall functionality into a new website.
- Design and develop a website that satisfies specified requirements while executing all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Develop a website that incorporates static and dynamic content utilizing current industry standard software and techniques, including integration with a relational database.
- Design and develop a website that meets World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) standards.
- Deploy a professional online presence through a content management system.
- Integrate a professional social media presence for a business.
- Develop a website that is optimized for a search engine.
- Use analytics to measure online activity.